Re: Booting 10.0 from CD on Sparc IPC fails - Data Access Exception

Hi,

foo bar wrote:
I have lots of 4c machines with several different ROMs I can test on.
I just booted the 10.0 ISO on an ss1 w/ v1.0 ROM and had no problems
aside from it saying the sbus clock was 25MHz.
What versions of the ROM are having problems?

I have:
Can't open input device.
SPARCstation IPC, No Keyboard
ROM Rev. 2.4, 48 MB memory installed, Serial #12713634.

I think years ago I dumped these for Artyom.

Riccardo