Re: shutdown -p panics on SS10

>>> On the SS10 - it panics and reboots every time.
>> Can you show us the panic message? Would be very easy if you have a
>> serial console for that machine.
> Question: should I disconnect kbd/display and boot it headless ?  Or is ther$

Serial console != headless.

Maybe NetBSD has broken it in recent years, but it certainly used to be
possible to boot a machine with serial console even if it has keyboard
and framebuffer, and I've even run X on a machine booted that way (I
just now tried it and it worked fine).  So, if it doesn't work in
modern NetBSD I'd call that a (moderately serious) regression....

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign