shutdown -p panics on SS10

Hello all,

I have an SS20 + SS10.  Both running 9.3.

On the SS20 - shutdown -p works as expected, sending the power-off signal to hardware and the machine goes dark.

On the SS10 - it panics and reboots every time.

I thought it might have been PROM version - I had 2.10 in the SS10, and as of today it has 2.25R (just like the SS20).  But still the panic every time.

shutdown -h works fine on the SS10.  I can then power-off from the OBP or hit the switch.

Anyone else seen this ?  It’s not a showstopper - but it makes me worry if there is some other issue.

Anyone with an SS10 running 9.3 or something close care to test to see what you get ?

Thanks.