Re: "State of the Union" for the port (9.3)

On Fri, Dec 23, 2022 at 4:15 AM Romain Dolbeau <romain%dolbeau.org@localhost> wrote:
> The ZX I don't think is well supported in NetBSD. Never seen one in real life.

I have a ZX and it works with console acceleration, altho the cursor
is drawn slightly wrong, however there is no X support. I wouldn't
recommend using the card tho as it puts out an absurd amount of heat,
around 35 watts, which is about the same as a 133MHz hypersparc.