"State of the Union" for the port (9.3)

Hello,

Aside from the information on the official port page I wanted to post here to get any extra feedback or gotchas.

I see sparc is a Tier II port (I think I remember this happening a while ago…).

I have an SS20 (4m) and an IPX (4c) I’d be interested in putting NetBSD on.

I had it on the SS20 a while ago, and the one thing I remember is that my cgfourteen/ZX is only supported at an (unaccelerated) cgthree level.  I assume this is still the case ?

(Upside to running Solaris on the SS20: full accel. ZX gfx support.  Downside: Solaris :) )

Just wondering about any other “showstoppers” that might be present in 9.3 on these boxes.

Thanks, Happy Holidays.

PS: Am I correct in remembering that binary packages stopped getting built for this port a ways back ?  I can certainly use pkgsrc - but with the (lack of) speed of these boxes - pre-built binaries were really nice...