WTB: sun4m / accessories

Disclaimer: I looked through the archives and saw other folks posting various FTGH etc. type posts.  Hopefully my post is kosher.  I know this isn’t the purpose of this list, but us folks on this list are the ones with this hardware.

Hello,

I wanted to ping the list to see if anyone has any sun4m and related hardware they don’t want/need/could part with.  I’m in Cincinnati, OH and don’t mind driving a ways for pickup, or I can pay shipping.  Feed free to reply to me offlist: vom513 A T gmail.com <http://gmail.com/>

Thanks.