svn: _lwp_ctl: Cannot allocate memory

Hello,

on my SS20 (sparc v8) running 9.2 with an uptime of a couple of day, I
did issue "svn update" and got the error below, I issued it again, same
error.
The machine was essentially idle, no processes except some open login
sheels, no other users, plenty of memory available!

A reboot... solved it!

Riccardo

legolas$ svn update
Updating '.':
svn: _lwp_ctl: Cannot allocate memory
svn: E170013: Unable to connect to a repository at URL
'svn+ssh://rmottola%svn.code.sf.net@localhost/p/price/code-svn/trunk'
svn: E210002: To better debug SSH connection problems, remove the -q
option from 'ssh' in the [tunnels] section of your Subversion
configuration file.
svn: E210002: Network connection closed unexpectedly
legolas$ svn update
Updating '.':