Re: Anyone have working pre-v8 machines?

On Tue, 5 Apr 2022 19:58:44 +0200
Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> My theory is that there are no working v7 machines out there any more,
> and if there are, they are permanently turned off. My last SparcStation 2
> died many years ago (and I didn't bother to repair whatever broke).

I have an IPX. I updated -current on it sometime before Christmas
and replaced the NVRAM battery for the 2nd time.
I will probably scrap the stack of Sun Fire v100s before the IPX.
It doesn't take much storage space. (Does anyone want a v100?)

Anyway ... what is it you need tested? Just a regular atf-run or
anything specific?