Re: SPARCStation VSIMM

Hi,

Michael wrote:
There are a few other options to get 24bit graphics on an ss20,
although they're also mostly made of unobtainium:

I have also here on storage a strange card by Parallax, which is both 24bit (but I could get it to run only on solaris 2.5, the drivers on 2.6 showed some artifacts, but I confirmed working) plus video acquisition. It is a double-board, but vertically stacked, so it uses only one sbus slot.I could watch TV through a tuner inside a window, IIRC, like I did on the Apple Quadra AV.
It has 4 large LSI chips plus a custom hardware JPEG codec.

Never tried on NetBSD. Should I ?

Riccardo