SPARCStation VSIMM

Hello! Let me start with a preemptive apology for posting slightly
off-topic, but after a year of searching, I've exhausted every other
avenue I can think of! My SS20 is running NetBSD 9.2 quite nicely, but
its capabilities in X are hamstrung by an 8-bit SBUS framebuffer.
E.g., NetSurf won't render, Afterstep looks terrible, etc.

I'm not interested in a ZX/Leo for several reasons (poor driver
support, very unreliable hardware, heat issues), which leaves an 8MB
VSIMM (p/n: 501-2482) as the only real option. Since this is the
closest thing to an online SPARC community I'm aware of, might anyone
on this list have a lead on one of these rare birds?

Recyclers claiming to have them cancel my orders and there's been
nothing on eBay in over a year, so I'm resorting to Hail Marys :)

 - Aaron
      __|__