Re: OpenSSL issues with 9.2

> On 31 May 2021, at 21:05, David Brownlee <abs%absd.org@localhost> wrote:
>>
>> https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/15536 if interested.
>
> Nice - in that its
> - another 32 bit platform
> - Linux, so the issue is now less likely to be waves off as "maybe its
> something in NetBSD"

Had pretty much exactly the same thought.

> In your place I would be tempted to switch back to 9.1 userland
> (keeping the 9.2) kernel, pending an openssl fix.

Thanks for the suggestions, I’m not too fussed at the moment, this
is the most use I’ve had out of these two systems in years, I’m honestly
mostly stunned to find that anything at all still boots on a system with
64MB of RAM :-)

At the moment I’ve got a couple of battery mods inbound for the
NVRAM modules so that I can stop having to program c0:ff:ee every
time I remove the power, I would love to find the SBUS RAM
expander or Ross HyperSparc for them.

Matt.