Re: OpenSSL issues with 9.2

On 2021-05-31 20:51, Matt Wallis wrote:
On 31 May 2021, at 20:29, Greg Troxel <gdt%lexort.com@localhost> wrote:

Matt Wallis <mattw%madmonks.org@localhost> writes:

You may wish to do your own build without as much optimization, of
perhaps just openssl. This can be done cross on a fast machine, via build.sh.

Have been working to this end, but hadn’t quite made it there yet.

I did however open a ticket on the OpenSSL GitHub, and just had someone
comment that they were seeing the same issue on armv7 under Linux. He
did have a memory access failure in his backtrace that I did not see, but it is
the same SIGABRT when assert (*wnumtop) == 0.

https://github.com/openssl/openssl/issues/15536 if interested.

Matt.