Re: SparcStation 2 POST

Just an update in case anyone was curious.   With the right null-modem
cable I could see the SparcStation2 come alive and complete POST,
complained about dead NVRAM battery (as expected) set the diag-boot?
variable to true and started testing RAM.   It lives.   Now just need
to find the time to actually sit down to setup the a netbooting
environment.

 - Mike

--
evil's blind spot is the arrogance of assuming nobody will resist you