Re: SparcStation IPC: Data Access Exception

Hi,

Dan Oglesby wrote:
The SS20 is a sun4m, though.  Could there be any issues installing to a sun4m then moving the hard drive to a sun4c system?
The kernel is the same... are the bootblocks also?

It would be good to know. If my external CD isn't good anymore, the SS20 is the only Sparc with a CDROM, thus I might need to repeat this procedure in the future too, I have other SPARCs to "revive", but they need spare parts.

Riccardo