Re: Re (2): installing NetBSD on a Sparcstation 2.

On Sat, Aug 07, 2010 at 12:18:12AM -0500, William Barnett-Lewis wrote:
> Hell, I've got a U5 that I can not get NBSD to install on.

Just to make sure it is not something very obvious: you did try to install
NetBSD/sparc64 on the U5, not NetBSD/sparc?

For sparc64 there is no trick, just boot the install CD (or netboot the install
kernel) and sysinst will do the install for you.

For NetBSD/sparc you will need a few tricks, but probably you do not want
to run it on that machine anyway.

Martin