Re (2): installing NetBSD on a Sparcstation 2.

Date:   Mon, 12 Jul 2010 17:31:39 -0700
From:   "Aaron J. Grier" <agrier%poofygoof.com@localhost>
> is there a reason netboot is not being mentioned?

OK; with the 4.0.1 netboot I get to sysinst.  It reports
"I can not find any hard disks for use by Net-BSD.";
but I know there is one internal and one external disk.
Going to /bin/sh in the Utilities and issueing "fdisk -l"
gives nothing.  Tips?

Thanks,            ... Peter E.

--
Carnot netboots *.SUN4C; installation of NetBSD 5 pending.
Personal site works;  http://members.shaw.ca/peasthope/ .