Re: Sparc possibly broken

Erik Fair schrieb:

On Feb 28, 2010, at 10:45, Frank Wißmann wrote:

One of the drives has a jumper with (when I count right) 12 pins of which 4 are covered by the jumper. Seen from the front they are the leftmost ones.

We (NetBSD community) have no knowledge of the jumper definitions for your disk drive.

Google for the drive model number and you will likely find the disk drive manual online from HP (or someone); therein you should find the definitions of the jumpers, which vary widely from drive to drive (even from the same manufacturer).

    Erik <fair%netbsd.org@localhost>

Well, that's a real fair opinion :-). I try finding it in newsgroups. Until then I thank everybody for his/her thoughts.

Frank

--
GU d- s:+ a+ C+>$ UBS>$ P L- !E--- W N+@ !o K--? !w--- O !M- !V- PS+ PE Y? !PGP- t+ 5 X !R tv- b++ DI !D G e h+ r- y?

When pack meets pack in the jungle