Re: Is this SGI kit worth getting?

Hi there,

I cannot remember a black Indy, even the Challenge S was an Indy-like blue box; the coffee maker was an Indigo1-styled think called "Espressigo".

Regards,
--ms

Quoting telmnstr%757.org@localhost:

There's only one model of Indy: the blue pizza box. The coffee maker
you refer to is probably the Indigo (Iris Indigo, to be exact), which
was Indy's predecessor.
.tsooJ

Just for history's sake, I think there was also a black Indy!

Branded Tandem!

--
A host is a host, from coast to coast
And everyone talks to a host that's close