Re: Jemalloc fallout on sandpoint

On 2019-04-09 01:26, Jason Thorpe wrote:
On Apr 8, 2019, at 2:40 PM, Julian Coleman <jdc%coris.org.uk@localhost> wrote:

Hi all,

Upgraded my QNAP TS-201 (sandpoint) to current, and all binaries crash with:

What kind of CPU is in this device?  It's possible that jemalloc is
making a page size assumption that isn't true for this particular
powerpc CPU (I think there were other issues like this on another
port...).

Do powerpc kernels have a sysctl for page size ? I'm fairly sure that arm does.