Port-prep archive

Re: PCI expansion card working?

or do they all cause it individually?

It is only fwohci+ehci card that doesn't work with the card that I have.

Just a wild guess; some "BIOS" (preboot program to enumerate PCI
device and prepare various PCI matters for real OS) fail to cope with
"two-functions-in-a-single" cards which equip two PCI device chips.
Lately most of PC BIOS do well the job smart, however it's likely a case
where old RISC firmware fails the similar way, I suspect.

Toru Nishimura/ALKYL Technology