Port-prep archive

Re: PCI expansion card working?

On 19-Jan-2008 KIYOHARA Takashi wrote:
> It is only fwohci+ehci card that doesn't work with the card that I have.
> Because bktr(4) doesn't interrupt when starting, and not have X, it
> doesn't confirm it.

One more thing that occurred to me, but would be more difficult for you, would
be to enable PCI_CONF_DUMP, and send me the output.  However, I think you would
probably need a serial port to gather this, as it's rather alot of typing.

Specifically, I'm interested in the PCI BAR's (io and mem) and the irq lines
and pins.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/