Re: Where arch/bebox/pci/pfb.c?

On 15-May-2008 Michael Lorenz wrote:
> IIRC the ibmnws has some S3 chip on the mainboard.

I dunno what it has.  The code only mentions a pnozz.  Probably because it was
copied from prep.  Perhaps it needs to be modified to skip whatever actually
ships in an ibmnws.

> Didn't some IBM prep or chrp boxes ship with P9100 cards?

Yeah.  I think either the 7020 or the goofy laptop did.

We really need matroxfb and s3virgefb.  Especially if ibmnws has a virge too.
This is doubly true for X, since every X version for years has had a horribly
broken s3 driver.

---
Tim Rightnour <root%garbled.net@localhost>
Genecys: Open Source 3D MMORPG: http://www.genecys.org/