Re: Interrupt mask on multi-processor machine

On Sat, 09 Feb 2008 02:43:06 +0900 (JST)
KIYOHARA Takashi <kiyohara%kk.iij4u.or.jp@localhost> wrote:

> Hi! all,
>

> I have not experience to programing on multi-processor machine. Shall I
> need atomic operation to interrupt mask on bebox?
> # However, cpu1 is not supported now... X-<

No idea about your question, but shouldn't you use the new atomic ops
from sys/atomic.h rather than machine/atomic.h?

--
Juan Romero Pardines             The NetBSD Project
http://plog.xtrarom.org/         NetBSD/pkgsrc news in Spanish