Re: Booting without ofwboot

Hi,

Well, when I look at the Pegasos board I don't see the troubles they
caused to other people, I only see a funny machine.

Anyway, if I had to worry about moral issues, I shouldn't be typing
this letter using a PC with a stupid processor manufactured by a
monopolistic company. The problems caused by that company are for me
orders of magnitude worse than those caused by the Pegasos people.

The Pegasos people may have problems paying, yes it is ugly (and I bet
it is just that they don't have any money, in which case their problem
is one of poor management). The other company has just fucked the
whole industry.

I don't have any involvement or sympathy for the people behind the
Pegasos, nor do I encourage anyone to buy the board. It is just that I
happen to have one of those boards and I'd like to see NetBSD running
on it.

Greetings,
  Jorge Acereda