re: NetBSD/hpcmips userland crashes (Re: IBM Workpad z50 dmesg collection)

> I've hit an unexpected delay - my main system has been updated from
> netbsd-9 to -10 since we started testing, and the gcc-10 in netbsd-10
> will not directly compile the older NetBSD release. I'm just building
> gcc-7 on my box to see if I can use that to bootstrap the cross
> compiler instead, otherwise I'll have to setup a netbsd-9 VM to build.
> Nothing critical - just means it will take a little longer to get
> setup to crank through building some more test kernels

can you expand on what fails?  i've been building at least -8
and -9 trees with GCC 10 hosts for ages.

oh, if you're having tools build issues about multiple symbols,
try setting HOST_CFLAGS="-fcommon -O2".  that seems to have gotten
a -7 tree to at least start to build..

.mrg.