Re: NetBSD 9 PC card network drivers for IBM Workpad Z50

Ok. I remember after the successful install I was unable to boot it at the time. on switch it just boots into Windows CE. Is there away of breaking out of this and boot into NetBSD? Please don’t send me a rude reply as before. It doesn’t help.

(I have no idea what you expect me to do with a windows .exe file.
If you want help, you've got to help the helpers.  If you don't have
time or energy to help us, don't ask us to help)