Re: NetBSD 9 PC card network drivers for IBM Workpad Z50

Hello

The makeand model is as stated Linksys Network PC Card WPC11 ver 3 (version 4 or later did not work for NetBSD 7). I don’t have the drivers for it but here are more details:

https://www.linksys.com/us/support-product?pid=01t80000003KYQ5AAO

https://downloads.linksys.com/downloads/WPC11-v3_V1.7.37.1098_WPA_dr_ReleaseNotes,0.txt

http://www.opendrivers.com/modeldriver/linksys_wpc11-driver-download.html

http://www.network-drivers.com/drivers/117/117472.htm