Re: NetBSD 9 PC card network drivers for IBM Workpad Z50

On Tue, 4 May 2021, D Walton wrote:

Paul

If you talk me through how to do a "dmesg" will do my best. I am
a relative beginner to Unix so you will have to bear with me.

Just re-install your NetBSD-7 system, boot it (single-user is good
enough), log in on the console, and type dmesg.  Capture all of
the output and paste it into an email message.

| Paul Goyette       | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:     |
| (Retired)          | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul%whooppee.com@localhost     |
| Software Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette%netbsd.org@localhost   |