Re: Tools mkhybrid(8) for mac68k/macppc ISO9660/HFS install ISO images

I wrote:

> > I've tested the new iso-image on Power Mac G4 with OpenFirmware 3.4f1,
> > and at least it can load ofwboot.xcf from the ISO image:
> > (typed from screenshot; -a is specified to pause at prompt)
>  :
> > I'll commit changes once after "build.sh release iso-image" is confirmed.
> >  https://github.com/tsutsui/netbsd-src/compare/6c30992...tsutsui-macppc-iso-image-rebase
>
> Committed:
>  https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2024/06/08/msg151675.html
>  https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2024/06/08/msg151676.html
>  https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2024/06/08/msg151677.html

All changes including hp300 bootable installcd, tools/mkhybrid,
and bootable (ISO9660/HFS hybrid) installcd for macppc and mac68k
have been pulled up to netbsd-10:
 https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2024/06/22/msg151897.html
 https://mail-index.netbsd.org/source-changes/2024/07/03/msg152174.html

> I'm still considering the following cleanups, but maybe we also
> have to consider which ones should be into netbsd-10 pullups..
>
> - move src/distrib/cdrom/macppc_mkhfsboot to
>   src/sys/arch/macppc/stand/mkhfsboot and install hfsboot binary
>   required by mkhybrid(8) for a bootable ISO to ${DESTDIR}/usr/mdec ?
>
> - move src/distrib/cdrom/macppc_installboot to
>   src/sys/arch/macppc/stand/installbootcd etc.?
>  - eventually this should be merged into src/usr.sbin/installboot,
>    but we have to reconsider how Apple partition map should be handled
>    (by installboot(8) or pdisk(8), like MBR partition and fdisk(8) command)
>
> - G/C whole src/distrib/cdrom stuff (at last)

I'll condier these ones as the next project (but maybe not soon).

Thanks,
---
Izumi Tsutsui