Re: Atheros Bluetooth on Mac Mini G4 1.42

On Wed, May 08, 2024 at 14:19:39 -0000, joelp%sdf.org@localhost wrote:

> Sorry, I do have aubtfwl files in /libdata/firmware (same for bwi):
> ls /libdata/firmware/ubt
> ar3k       ath3k-1.fw
>
> I still don't see aubtfwl loaded after a couple reboots now, with no info
> from dmesg.

Please, can you make the story more linear?  Can you make sure the
firmware is in the right directory (your first mail said it was under
/stand, but now it's under /libdata), then boot without the device
plugged in.  Then plug in the device after the system is booted,
preferably into the mini itself, without any usb hubs, just in case.

-uwe