Re: What browser for macppc?

On Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at 05:59:30AM +0000, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> Arcticfox is in pkgsrc and claim to build on PowerPC:
> https://github.com/wicknix/Arctic-Fox
> It does not build on NetBSD/macppc, but I am working on it.

I got it running. I have to cleanup the patches before committing,
which will take some time because building takes days.

Articfox on NeBSD/macppc looks a bit like now defunct TenFourFox on
MacOSX. Some sites works fine, but if there is too much JavaScript,
it can get very slow. Youtube is a pain to navigate, and it
will not play videos anyway (but one can still hand URLs to youtube-dl).

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost