Re: What browser for macppc?

On Sat, Apr 09, 2022 at 01:00:43AM +0000, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> What web browser can be used on macpcc? Firefox does not build, or at
> least pkgsrc bulk builds failed with it, there is no binary package.

Replying to myself: Firefox does not seems to currently support PowerPC,
according to https://wiki.mozilla.org/PowerPC

Arcticfox is in pkgsrc and claim to build on PowerPC:
https://github.com/wicknix/Arctic-Fox
It does not build on NetBSD/macppc, but I am working on it.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost