Re: Issues with NetBSD 8.1 macppc

On 30/10/2019 17:40, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:

> So just to confirm that this is cause of the XXXX error message that you see? If I
> load qemu-system-ppc and try and list the contents of the various partitions on the
> NetBSD 8.1 CDROM then I see this:

And of course by XXXX I meant to copy the reference to "kernel PGM trap" from my
other terminal - doh. The full output I see on my laptop is reproduced below:

NetBSD 8.1 (INSTALL) #0: Fri May 31 08:43:59 UTC 2019
        mkrepro%mkrepro.NetBSD.org@localhost:/usr/src/sys/arch/macppc/compile/INSTALL
total memory = 128 MB
avail memory = 108 MB
found openpic PIC at 80040000
OpenPIC Version 1.2: Supports 1 CPUs and 64 interrupt sources.
trap: pid 0.0 (): kernel PGM trap @ 0 (SRR1=0x83030)
panic: trap
trap: pid 0.0 (): kernel PGM trap @ 0x6bade4 (SRR1=0x89032)
Skipping crash dump on recursive panic