Re: Issues with NetBSD 8.1 macppc

On Tue, Oct 08, 2019 at 05:03:30AM +0100, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
> 2) Can you see any error messages booting with -nographic (this redirects the screen
> device to a serial TTY which is output to the console)?

Hello Mark,
I run into the same issues while trying to get the automated testing with
Anita to work. After some suggestions from Michael, I tracked it down to
  https://anonhg.netbsd.org/src/file/ccc87740ba45/sys/arch/powerpc/oea/ofw_autoconf.c#l140

Commenting out that OF_finddevice call fixes the boot. While booting
from CD-ROM, it tries to lookup:
  /pci@f2000000/mac-io@c/ata-3@21000/cdrom@0:0/netbsd
in qemu 4.1.0. Any further ideas on how to trace this down?

Joerg