Mac mini G4 to good home

I have an old Mac mini (A1103, which I think is a 1.25GHz PPC 7447a)
which I am no longer using for testing, and would be happy to send it to
someone who will use it for NetBSD or other open source purposes.

I'll pay shipping, unless you're so far away from me (US west coast)
that it would make more sense for you to find one that's already closer
to you. (They seem to still show up on eBay.)

Power brick and a random assortment of dongles included.