[Fwd: Install of version 5.0.1]

--- Begin Message ---
I am trying to install NetBSD for PowerPC on an iMac G3 400mhz.
It seems to load onto the hard drive OK, but when I try to boot
from the hard drive, it starts out loading and several screens of
boot messages flash by and then it stops and hangs after the
following messages:

uhub0 atusb0: Apple Computer OHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev1.0/1.0, addr 1

uhub1 atusb1: Apple Computer OHCI root hub, class 9/0, rev1.0/1.0, addr 1

Has anyone else seen this and found a resolution? Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

Warren Steffen

--- End Message ---