Testers needed

Hello,

in order to avoid multiple mappings of mac-io's register space in different drivers ( a problem noticed by Marco Trillo ) I added access functions to obio.c and converted snapper, bm and wi at obio to use them. Snapper and bm should Just Work(tm) as before, wi should work again unless I made a typo somewhere.

Again, anyone using any of the the
- snapper
- bm
- wi at obio
drivers on -current please update arch/macppc, rebuild and report success or failure.

have fun
Michael