Port-mac68k archive

Re: bootable mac68k iso (Was: Tools mkhybrid(8) for mac68k/macppcISO9660/HFS install ISO images

abs@ wrote:

> tsutsui@ - I don't want to interfere with anything you may be doing,
> but would it be helpful if I tried to determine the correct set of
> pullups to get the current mac68k bootable iso changes into -10. (I'm
> working on the assumption that we can always send further pullups
> later for macppc and anything else as needed), or would you prefer
> everything as one huge pullup?

Well, my primary motivation is to make macppc bootable CD for
OF 1/2 machines (i.e. ISO9660/HFS hybrid with apple partition map)
in our source tree that was started back in 2005,
 https://gnats.netbsd.org/30245
so pullups will happen after all changes will be complete and settled
(unless the next 10.1 is scheduled soon).

Thanks,
---
Izumi Tsutsui