Port-mac68k archive

Re: Reminder: bootable ISOs and official releases

In gmane.os.netbsd.ports.macppc Martin Husemann <martin%duskware.de@localhost> wrote:

> On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 06:03:56PM +0000, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
>> Just out of interest, what was the change to cdrtools which causes this to fail? Was
>> some of the hybrid support removed from newer releases?
>
> I have no idea (and am not even sure it is true for -current versions).
> The docuemntation I was working from claimed it and I had the recommended
> version available, so did not bother to experiment (especially as at that
> point it was not clear to me what it is all about, but now that I have a
> working macppc machine I can actually test things).

Oh, I wonder if that was a bug in the getopt specification (for its
custom version of getopt).  I have submitted a fix for that to
cdrtools back in 2014 (amusingly, the one character fix was adding a
trailing space to a string :).  So you probably can use the current
version (the pkgsrc patch was removed in 2015, on the next version
import I guess).

-uwe