Port-mac68k archive

Re: Reminder: bootable ISOs and official releases

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 06:03:56PM +0000, Mark Cave-Ayland wrote:
> Just out of interest, what was the change to cdrtools which causes this to fail? Was
> some of the hybrid support removed from newer releases?

I have no idea (and am not even sure it is true for -current versions).
The docuemntation I was working from claimed it and I had the recommended
version available, so did not bother to experiment (especially as at that
point it was not clear to me what it is all about, but now that I have a
working macppc machine I can actually test things).

Martin