Port-mac68k archive

Re: NetBSD on Mac IIfx and GNU/NetBSD

Robert Swindells wrote:
> I'm not sure it is detecting the video card properly, I will
> check.
> Your next step is to try a serial console.

ok, I'll try a serial console. If it looks like a kernel that's
workable in a Mac IIfx will be included in NetBSD 7.1, please
let me know.

Meanwhile, I was able to get Debian 3.1 (the last official
Debian version that supports mac68k) to work on the IIfx, but
I would like to be able to run NetBSD 7.x since it's current
(Debian 3.1 uses a very old Linux 2.2 kernel).

thanks

-Stan