Port-mac68k archive

Re: NetBSD on Mac IIfx and GNU/NetBSD

> My test kernels on ftp.netbsd.org currently also contain an
> experimental framebuffer driver, I will try to produce some
> that just contain the IOP fixes.

>>> I will see if I can add something suitable to go in NetBSD
>>> 7.1 in a couple of weeks..

Would it be better to wait for 7.1 to test NetBSD on a Mac IIfx?
If not, where could I find a test kernel on ftp.netbsd.org
that I could test on a Mac IIfx with a SuperMac video card,
Asante 10/100 network card and 32 MB memory?

> I have the specs for the IOP, Apple provided them to us
> (NetBSD).

Are you able to post the specs?  Under what copyright/license
did Apple send the specs to NetBSD?

thanks

-Stan