Port-mac68k archive

5.1 sysinst

Woo, burned a copy of 5.1 and trying a fresh install with that. Pointed the Booter at the installer kernel on the CD and sat back for a couple hours of "excitement" watching it go. Progress "hangs" here:

wsmouse0 at ams0 (mux ignored)
akbd1 at adb0 addr 2: standard keyboard
wskbd at akbd1 not configured

I'll let it go overnight and see if it's just reeaalllly slow or what.

Using a CC, 10MiB, Apple Keyboard II, and Mouse Systems A3 mouse. Yesterday I'd installed 2.1 using the traditional method and it seemed to work okay.

Tim