Port-mac68k archive

screenblank, and inverse video

This command doesn't seem to work. Is it peculiar to my machine, all Color Classics, mac68k, or m68k in general? It would be really nice to avoid burn-in on these old CRTs, especially since the display is black-on-white. That's a lot of white pixels turned on most of the time!

Speaking of which, is there a technical reason why the console is black-on-white instead of white-on-black? I assume so, and that it is nontrivial to change, because I imagine someone would have done so already if it were easy, because of the factor I just mentioned.

Thanks,
Tim