Port-mac68k archive

Re: 5.1 sysinst

What machine is this on, again?  On the LC III, I have to run it with the SBC
install kernel (it hangs loading the 53C80 SCSI driver, the SBC kernel has a
different driver that seems to play a bit nicer).

Once installed, it hangs somewhere else at boot, but that machine is in boxes
right now after a move.  I'll dig it out later so I can fix it.

- Dave