Port-mac68k archive

Re: Panic in netbsd-5 kernels?

Update - the panics are uvm_fault panics. Not sure what's up, but:

The machine is a Quadra 630 with an IDE disk. This is the only IDE mac68k machine I'm running, and I haven't run any IDE mac68k machines in years.

It's happening with NetBSD 5.0 and 5.0.1 as well as netbsd-5 from the last few days, but not with NetBSD 4.0.1 or current from today.

My other mac68k machines are running all of these kernel versions just fine.

Is anyone else running NetBSD 5 on an IDE mac68k machine?

John Klos