Port-mac68k archive

Panic in netbsd-5 kernels?

Hi,

Is anyone else seeing panics with netbsd-5 kernels from the last day or two? I tried compiling my own and got an MMU fault panic during boot, so I tried one from nyftp.netbsd.org's 20091009000Z, and got a similar panic.

I've only had a chance to test this on one machine, and nyftp doesn't have anything from netbsd-5 that's any older, so I'm wondering if I'm the only one... Anyone?

John