Port-i386 archive

Re: merge bouyer-xenpvh to HEAD

On Sat, 25 Apr 2020 at 14:35, Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:

> On Sat, Apr 25, 2020 at 02:29:49PM +0100, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
> > I am not aware if this is possible at all;

Didn't think a lot here...

> As of Xen 4.11 is has to be explicitely enabled in the guest config file.
> What does your config file looks like ?

It is a database; the requisite parameter is platform:viridian.

#  xe vm-param-set uuid=c8c8b530-3474-61be-9d4a-a2f3e82cfc9a
platform:viridian=false

Got me further - now GENERIC_XENPVH boots showing in the console the
usual kernel configuration messages, one can see the Xen devices,
including xennet, but then it doesn't go further; perhaps the console
definition is wrong.

--
----