Port-i386 archive

GENERIC_PAE kernel panics on netbsd-9

I recently upgraded to 9.0_STABLE using a snapshot from
nyftp.netbsd.org. This went fine.

I then grabbed the netbsd-9 source tree from cvs and build a
GENERIC_PAE kernel. I made no changes to GENERIC or GENERIC_PAE.

The result is a panic in uvm during boot time. I didn't take a picture
of the console or db output to type it out yet, I can do this if
needed.

I had been using a PAE kernel in 8 stable with no problems.

Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Andy