Port-i386 archive

Re: Fwd: Booting USB Flash

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 12:22:37PM +0000, Andrew Ball wrote:
> Hello Martin,
>
>   ASB> It didn't boot from the flash drive. No boot loader or NetBSD
>      > messages, it just booted from an old image on the hard disk
>      > drive.  The CMOS is set to boot from USB first, hard disk if
>      > that fails.  Linux booted from USB.
>
>    MH> Can you try the efi boot image instead?
>
> Thanks for the suggestion.  I will look for that on the FTP site.

Hmm - actually we only provide those for amd64, for latest stable that
would be:

https://nycdn.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/netbsd-8/latest/images/NetBSD-8.0_STABLE-amd64-uefi-install.img.gz

or for current:

http://nycdn.NetBSD.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/latest/images/NetBSD-8.99.32-amd64-uefi-install.img.gz